Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some Helpful Road Bike/Tri-Bike Links

I really like this article, Biggest Bang For Your Buck In Time Trial Equipment, it discusses "drag difference" of different equipment for a bike and the cost of that equipment.  I am thinking I need to get an aero helmet some time soon! :-)

Bicycle Repair Guide - Video Tutorials, lots of "How To" information for your bike.  I have to admit I haven't read a lot of information on here but I do want to when I have more time.

When I finally bought myself some aerobars for my bike this video, Maximizing the Aero Position,  was really helpful for installing them and body positioning.

And the last article, Triathlon Fit on a Road Bike,  discusses some adjustments that need to be made and what to look out for when adding clip-on aerobars to a road bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment