Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ironman Coeur d'Alene Bike Elevation

The IM race is on my mind a lot. Such a big commitment.  At this time I am not getting all the hours of training in that I would like.  Maybe it is that time of season.  I am too tired to get up early in the morning and after work and family time I am pretty tired too.  I am probably averaging about 5 hours a week of training.  I know in January this will have to increase significantly.  This image will give me incentive to get on the bike, some major climbing!

 If that image doesn't, this one will.  A BIG thanks to my wife for supporting me on this big endeavor and for allowing me to get a new bike for Christmas!!  Here is a great review of the Felt B16.
2011 Felt B16
Hope everyone is enjoying the season!...oh!...and you better be good or else!...hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment