Monday, December 13, 2010

Tri-Fusion End of Season

Tri-fusion EOS Party 11/19/2010

I had a great triathlon season.  This year I did my first triathlon and I finished the season doing Troika, my first half ironman distance tri.  It was a fun and challenging time.  I learned a lot about myself, my capabilities and gained a great respect for long distance triathletes.  Triathlon is a sport that requires a lot of discipline and heart.

This year I also joined Tri-fusion triathlon club.  It is a group of highly motivated athletes who live life to the fullest.  I am constantly inspired by other members.  At the End of Season Party a video that highlights the season was played.   It was broken up into three segments so it can be uploaded to UTube.  A big thanks to Dave Erickson for creating it!







Thanks to Karla for this humorous comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment